Monday, August 27, 2012

Dragons Exist

 


          I have finally sorted through all the previous beliefs of myself and others and decided on a specific, definite answer as to how dragons exist. With the help of the links below, tons of thought, and a personal experience of my own, I have figured it out.

          As some have believed since long ago, there are many dimensions other than our own in which different people and creatures live; in a land other than Earth. Although few can access them or see them, they exist. I am one of the few who can. For several years now, I have been able to use Astral Projection without knowing what it truly was. I always believed that I was sending myself into some alternate reality that can only be reached through the mind, but I was wrong. During deep meditation, I was able to send myself into one of these other dimensions.

          There have been many records of people who have used Astral Projection involuntarily, while either asleep, ill, or in a near-death experience. Though, there are many practices in which monks access Astral Projection through deep meditation. Unlike most humans, I was able to master this deep state of meditation within a mere day or two. As it turned out, I was a natural, and have a stronger spirit and mind than most. For others, mastering this technique can take weeks, months, or even years.

          As you may have figured out by now, only creatures with very high mental capabilities can use Astral Projection...note that I said "creatures", and not "humans". Since the creation of time, dragons have been known to be extremely intelligent, with some able to speak in our tongue, solve extremely difficult problems and puzzles, and use telepathy. Dragons are the masters of Astral Projection, and use it rather often to check in on the other dimensions. During Astral Projection, the user gains control of his soul as it leaves the body, and can then travel through the other dimensions unseen. Though, some humans and animals like me have higher mental abilities and can see spirits such as these; but dragons can also choose to entirely block all humans from seeing them, despite their mental capabilities.

           Have you ever heard of those who have seen ghosts? Ever seen one yourself? Seen something that others couldn't? People can see ghosts, spirits, and the sort because they have a stronger mind. Others cannot see because their minds aren't strong enough. It doesn't mean you're hallucinating or imagining things.

          Ever wondered why there is no proof that dragons ever existed? This is because they existed at one time, but their bodies decomposed so quickly that fossils couldn't form (see my last blog entry for more info). As everyone knows, dragons were killed by humans on the spot when they existed back in medieval times, and so their numbers decreased dramatically. Eventually, dragons sightings stopped altogether. Why was this? Did we kill every last one of them? No. The dragons left. Using Astral Projection, the remaining few dragons moved to the next dimension where they were welcome, and placed themselves into new bodies.

          As I said earlier, though, dragons still return to Earth to check on us, and even protect children while they are here. This is why children tend to believe in dragons while adults don't; children often have real experiences with dragons. In a dragon's mind, the children are innocent and kind, and should be protected, while adults are single-minded and dangerous, and should be avoided. Humans did nearly eliminate the dragons hundreds of years ago after all; if dragons decided to return and were seen by an adult, what would happen? They'd be killed without a second thought. That is the way the human mind works; we destroy things we don't understand. We assume that they are dangerous before even getting to know them.

          On a second note, I had a personal experience with a dragon just this morning. And it wasn't through Astral Projection either. A dragon came to me. Just awhile after waking up and getting dressed, I had seen a flash of white move out the corner of my eye, but when I turned to look, there was nothing there. I watched the spot curiously for a moment despite the fact that I saw nothing, for I sensed that something was there. Suddenly, the thought occured to me that it could be a dragon, and so I attempted to communicate with it.

          "You can come out; I'm not going to hurt you," I said from my sitting position at the edge of my bed, knowing that the first thing that came to a dragon's mind when it thinks of humans is death.

          I waited another long moment, making sure that I projected only calm, sincere feelings before I sensed the unseen creature's eyes looking at me. I felt it move from the area beneath my desk, and as I listened intently, I could hear the small pitter-patter of footsteps on the carpet, and as it slowly made its way towards me, its true appearance began to come into focus. He was a dragon, no doubt, but a very small one at that. His scales were a snowy white, and his wings were hovering slightly away from his sides, as if prepared to take off at the slightest scent of danger. His body was very smooth and shiny, with a slightly elevated ridge traveling down his spine. The only somewhat sharp abjects on his body were the two rear-facing horns atop his head; overall, he had a very smooth, gently sloping appearance. His eyes were rather large, and a bright crystal blue in color.

          He sat on his haunches a few feet from the bed, tilting his head slightly as he looked me over, as if trying to decide if it was safe to approach. As his crystalline eyes met my green ones, an intense feeling of excitement and amazement washed over me, and I smiled widely. At this small gesture, I noticed him relax visibly, and could almost hear a sigh fill the room as he brought himself back onto all fours again. I watched with interest as he opened his wings, and for a moment my heart stopped, hoping he wasn't about to leave; but, to my immense surprise and relief, his shimmering body lifted into the air, and he glided right up onto my bed to sit beside me.

          He looked up at me with those big eyes from his seated position, his spikeless tail swishing behind him before curling loosely around his forelegs. As I got a closer look at him, I realized just how small he was, only measuring about 6 or 7 inches tall while sitting (from the top of his head down to the bed). After awhile, he jumped up onto my shoulder and grinned as I started to vaguely hear his voice in my head. I can't quite remember what was said, but we exchanged a few words. It was much easier to see him than it was to hear him; it was like watching a movie with the volume so low that you can just barely make out what was being said.

          At some point, I realized that he was going to be staying with me, though I didn't think to ask why. I was just glad to have finally met a dragon.

          I decided to name him Donut for the time being (i'm not sure why; it was just the first thing that popped into my head), since he didn't seem to have a name. Though, I clearly noticed that he was rather young, but was not a baby, despite his size. I suppose he is just a very small dragon...almost pocket-sized, even. :P

          Now, I know that i've been speaking in past-tense, but this doesn't mean that he is no longer with me. He's actually been sitting beside me the whole time i've been writing this...well, has been near me at least. I admit, he hasn't been sitting the whole time. He's gone from sitting on the bed to laying on the bed to flying around my room to sitting on my shoulder, etc. He's rather quiet, but doesn't seem to mind me telling you about him. He seems to be rather laid back.

          I hope he doesn't leave anytime soon!

          If you'd like to ask him any questions, (he's a real dragon, after all) just post them in the comments below, and i'll get his answer for you! ^^

13 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I have read your story. Is Donut still with you? Or did he only come to teach you something? I like dragons and these days I am feeling very much love for them although I have never seen one of them.

    Thank you for sharing your experience. I enjoyed very much reading your first meeting with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post! Donut seems really cute! ^^
    Have you had any more encounters with dragons? I'd like to know more about their world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spiritual brother is a dragon ^_^ one of the oldest dragons. You little friends sounds like a young wind dragon, by your description. Wind dragons are often very fun-loving and even pranksters when they're older ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the story. i love dragons and i hate that dragons are masterly the bad guys.
    i all ways loved dragons and beveled in there in them. please tell your dragon not all humans are bad and that we just need persuading but not all humans need persuading i don't and nether do my friends.
    thanks for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post, I really enjoyed reading it! I agree with one of the past commenters that not all adults are bad. I would never hurt or kill a dragon. What you said about some humans having a stronger mind and spirit than most, I have never seen ghosts, angels, or dragons, but I do believe that they exist. I am a very nice person, but I don't think I have a very nice, calm mind. I would very much like to have a similar experience as you. Even if I am able to calm and nicify my mind, if my mind and spirit are not strong enough are there ways to strengthen them?

    While reading about your experience with Donut (your meeting and while writing the post), I was getting a little emotional thinking about how awesome that is and would be if I could have a similar occurrence. Thank you again for the great information and for telling us about Donut and your time with him. Say hi to him for me and I hope you two have happy and fulfilling lives going forward.

    Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I do have a question, once I took DMT, not really knowing what to expect, I projected out of my body and had an amazing experience, freely able to explore multiple planes of existence and I even believe I met God, was given a gift that still remains with me which was a bright light shining through me at all times, it was like I had been given a surgery permanently instilling belief in God and wielding His light, every time I begin to focus on Him everything gets better and I can astral project now(because of the experience, I believe) with ease, a few weeks after I tried DMT and had that experience I decided to explore other realms of existence by meditating awake and astral projecting, I got out of my body the very first time I tried it and it only took me a couple of hours to get to the place I ended up, I floated down a great river seemingly designed specifically for comfort, then landed on the softest, warmest, most comfortable beach I’ve ever seen or imagined, I saw a dragon in the distance, celestial scales, about my height maybe a little shorter(when standing on all 4 legs) he told me to get on his back, communicates to me telepathically it’s through some sort of vibe or intuition, I had a strong feeling that it was okay to touch him and pet him for a minute before doing so, out of sheer amazement, so I did, he was VERY smooth, breathtakingly beautiful, he had green eyes and smoke flowed out of his nostrils as smooth as butter and very slowly, I got on his back and he immediately took flight, I flew with him, seeing the astral ocean below and cliffs and clouds and the beach with trees that were the greenest I’ve ever witnessed in the back of the beach, the dragon blew fire as we flew and I felt almost as if I had become the dragon, flying as one with him... breathing fire with him... I yelped a loud “WAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!” Like Mario, then all of the sudden he put me down, didn’t say a word, just smiled the warmest smile at me, nudged me down as if he were telling me without speaking “its time to go” and I woke up. Slowly regained control of my limbs and haven’t tried to meditate sense, out of fear I think, because it was amazing but it was unlike anything I’ve ever seen and left me with a million questions... this happened about 3 years ago and it still to this day amazes me and I want to know more about it... what was that dragon wanting from me? How do I find out what my purpose there was? Was that my spirit guide? Is that dragon always with me or only in a plane of existence I visited on accident..? Can I summon him or do I have to go to him? Does this mean I have been chosen to be a part of the dragon’s existence or was it just a tease to say “we are mysterious and can do what we want, when we want”? What the hell was that????? Lol I need more, I need to know more about that dragon. His name, his story, our purpose of being brought together.. my purpose there... if you can help that would be amazing. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ma"am can you ask your dragon is he have seen any gryffin

    ReplyDelete